Global Glass Substrates Market (Value, Area):
New York, August 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Glass Substrate Market (Value, Surface Area): Analysis By Type (Borosilicate, Silicon, Ceramic, Fused Silica, Others), End Use , by region, by country (2021 edition): market information and forecast with the impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026) “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126607/?utm_source=GNW
Corning, AGC and NEG have oligopolized the display glass panel market. In addition, with the increase in disposable income in highly populated countries such as China and India, electronics consumption has also improved significantly. Advances in electronics and the increased use of electronics are driving the market for glass substrates. Moreover, the increasing penetration of electronics in the automotive industry and the nascent automation in manufacturing industries will further propel the market in the years to come.
Factors such as the higher concentration of OEM and ODM in all industries including consumer electronics, automotive, healthcare, industry and others in the APAC region will significantly boost the growth of the glass substrate market in the coming years.
Borosilicate glass substrate types are expected to hold most of the glass substrate market. The demand for larger, thinner, more uniform and pristine glass substrates with improved physical properties continues to drive the need for innovation on the part of substrate manufacturers. With the introduction of EAGLE2000, Corning introduces a new generation of borosilicate glass substrates specifically designed for the TFT-LCD market.
Electronic end-use is expected to hold a very large market share of the glass substrates market than other end-uses. The growing demand for technologically advanced consumer electronics devices across the world, such as smart cell phones, cell phones, tablets and computers, among others, will propel the market.
Scope of the report
• The report analyzes the Glass Substrates Market by Value (USD Million), by Area (Square Meter).
• The report analyzes the Glass Substrates market by type (Borosilicate, Silicon, Ceramic, Fused Silica, Others).
• The report analyzes the Glass Substrates market by end use (electronics, automotive, medical, aerospace & defense, solar power).
• The global glass substrates market has been analyzed by region (United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, China, Japan, India).
• The main ideas of the report were presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. In addition, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by type, by end use, by region.
• In addition, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analyzed in the report.
• The report follows competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and the development of new types. The companies analyzed in the report are: AGC, Corning Inc., Nippon Sheet Glass, Hoya Corporation, LG Chem, Ohara Inc., Nippon Electric Glass, Schott, IRICO Group New Energy Co Ltd., Plan Optik.
• The report presents the analysis of the Glass Substrates market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
Key target audience
• Glass manufacturing companies
• Consulting and consulting firms
• Government and decision-makers
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126607/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.