KRCL is calling for applications for Technical Assistant (civilian) positions
KRCL Railway Recruitment 2021: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is calling for applications as part of its current recruitment drive. Candidates who wish to apply for technical assistant positions can search the information detailed in this article. This time, no written test will be carried out as it is a direct interview without an appointment. The campaign is being carried out for seven senior technical assistant (civilian) positions and seven junior technical assistant (civilian) positions. The official notification is uploaded and can be viewed at konkanrailway.com. here is direct link to consult the recruitment notice.
The official notification reads: “Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is a public sector company under the Ministry of Railways with its head office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai and the project head office at Satyam Complex, Marble Market, Extension, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir (UT). KRCL invites applications for the following term contract positions on a fixed pay basis for the USBRL project to be operated in Jammu and Kashmir (UT) . “
Candidates must report to the interview center on the date allotted to them. They will need to carry a copy of the application, prepared in the prescribed format as indicated at the link above. Applicants should make sure to come for the walk-in interview with original certificates (proof of age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, etc.) and a set of certified true copies. Eligibility, selection process and other details are available below.
KRCL railway recruitment 2021: important dates
- The interview for the Senior Technical Assistant (Civilian) will take place between September 20 and September 22, 2021
- The interview for the junior technical assistant (civilian) will take place between September 23 and September 25, 2021
- The interview will be conducted at the head office of the USBRL project, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Satyam Complex, Marble Market, Extension-Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir (UT). PIN 180011.
KRCL railway jobs: eligibility criteria
• To apply for the aforementioned positions, candidates must have completed BE / B. Tech (Civil) with no less than 60% of marks. The university in which they studied must be accredited by AICTE. For the managerial position, the candidate must have at least two years of experience in civil construction.
KRCL Railway Recruitment: Salary
- Senior Technical Assistant (Civilian) – Rs. 35,000 per month
- Junior Technical Assistant (civilian) – Rs. 30,000 per month
The official notification reads: “The duration of the contract will initially be two years, extendable upon satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as required. The aforementioned remuneration will be increased by 10% in the second year.”