NAXS AB Annual Common Assembly Report (publ) March 11, 2021 Stockholm Inventory Trade: NAXS
On March 11, 2021, the annual normal assembly of NAXS AB (publ) resolved in accordance with the next
Adoption of annual accounts, distribution of income, and many others.
- The annual normal assembly adopted the revenue statements and steadiness sheets of the father or mother firm and the group for the yr 2020 and determined that SEK 3.00 per share shall be allotted within the type of dividends to the shareholders and that the shareholders’ fairness not remaining affected could be carried over.
- The annual normal meeting determined to alleviate the members of the board of administrators and the overall supervisor of their duty.
Board of administrators and auditors, and many others.
- The Annual Common Assembly resolved, in accordance with the proposal of the Nominating Committee, that the variety of board members could be 4 (4) with out alternate board members and that the board could be composed as follows: Tony Gardner-Hillman (re-election), Andrew Wignall (re-election), John Chapman (re-election) and Damhnait Ni Chinneide (re-election). John Chapman was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
- It was additional resolved, in accordance with the proposal of the nomination committee, that the remuneration of the chairman of the board of administrators could be SEK 258,750. The remuneration of one another member of the board who will not be employed by the corporate quantities to 165,000 SEK. Auditor charges are paid in accordance with an accepted bill.
- The AGM determined, in accordance with the nomination committee’s proposal, to re-elect Ernst & Younger AB as auditor, with Jesper Nilsson as auditor in cost, for the interval till the top of the subsequent AGM.
• The annual normal assembly determined, in accordance with the proposal of the nomination committee, to elect Meg Eisner (consultant of QVT Monetary LP), Amaury de Poret (consultant himself) and John Chapman (chairman of the board of administrators) as members of the nomination committee. Meg Eisner was elected chair of the nominating committee.
• The annual normal assembly determined, in accordance with the proposal of the board of administrators, to undertake the remuneration report.
Authorization to accumulate the corporate’s personal shares
- The annual normal assembly determined, in accordance with the proposal of the board of administrators, to authorize the board of administrators to accumulate the personal shares of the corporate.
Lennart Svantesson, CEO
Phone: +46 73 311 00 11
The knowledge has been submitted for publication, by means of the contact particular person talked about above, at 3:00 p.m. CET on March 11, 2021.
This press launch and additional info can be found on the Firm’s web site: www.naxs.se
NAXS AB (publ)
Corp. Reg. No. 556712-2972
114 34 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46 766 40 00 40, E-mail: [email protected]
NAXS is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. NAXS invests primarily in Nordic-focused personal fairness funds, however may additionally make direct investments or co-investments alongside personal fairness funds or different different asset funds. As well as, NAXS could, to a sure extent, make different forms of investments.
NAXS Bulletin _-_ AGM_2021 _-_