Verity launches AI-powered QCWorks
Verity worked with many veterans of the mortgage industry to launch the QC service. With QCWorks:
- Access a real-time view of the audit review stage by case;
- Real-time QC – documents are communicated to clients as reviews are completed;
- Customers easily create granular custom reports with a drag-and-drop design tool;
- Generate reports in real time;
- Receive automated action plans;
- Direct refutations to specific individuals or groups in the audit response center; and
- Group loan audits.
The launch follows Verity’s announcement of plans to expand its workforce to 3,000 employees. The renewed goal of Verity Global Solutions is to transform people and processes through technology. To learn more, visit https://info.verityglobalsolutions.com/qcworks.
About Verity Global Solutions
Founded in San Antonio, Texas in 2016, Verity Global Solutions became one of the world’s leading providers of mortgage knowledge process outsourcing (KPO). With its workforce located at California, Texas, Kentucky, Ohio, Florida, Caroline from the south as good as Bangalore, Bombay and Pune in India, Verity is well positioned to provide essential mortgage resources and technology to the US mortgage industry. Verity helps lenders create loans more efficiently and at lower cost, reducing turnaround times and enabling lenders to close and sell loans faster. For more information, visit www.verityglobalsolutions.com.
SOURCE Verity Global Solutions